This notice is provided pursuant to Article 13 of the Decree No. 196 of 2003, the Personal Data Protection Code, its electronic form is available for the users of the Falmec’s web page at
This information is limited to navigation on this web site only.
This notice describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who use it.
The consultation of this site may result in data processing by persons in charge of processing..
The controller of such data is: FALMEC SPA – Via dell’Artigianato, 42 – 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV)
Treatments related to the services of this site mainly take place at the seat of the company. They are carried out by the staff nominated and expressly appointed for the particular scopes of the requested services.
For the processing in question, the company can request help from external companies, consultants, consortiums, software suppliers and operating services by persons in charge of the processing within the foreseen purposes in a way which guarantees maximum safety and discretion of data.
Types of processed data
Consultations on site: navigation data
Informatics systems and applying the procedures foreseen for the functioning of the site acquire, in normal functioning, some data whose transmission is implied by the use of communication protocols.
Such pieces of information are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to control the correct functioning and are not connected to identified users. However, due to their nature and through associations with the data held by third parties, they could enable the identification of the persons in question. IP address of the system used to connect to the site, for example, falls into this category.
These data are removed from the systems after the elaboration of statistics and are saved off-line exclusively for responsibility checks in case of computer crime and usable only upon a request of judicial authorities.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user in the use of online services
For the use of online services which foresee sending an e-mail, personal data provided voluntarily by users are used.
Optional sending, explicit and voluntary, of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the site or through filling a contact form implies the acquisition of sender’s address necessary to respond to requests as well as possible additional personal data included in the e-mail.
No personal data of users becomes intentionally acquired from the site.
Cookies are not used for the transmission of personal pieces of information. The systems for tracing and identification of users are not used.
A cookie can be eliminated from the browser using its functions.
Modes of processing
Personal data are processed with automatized systems for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific safety measures are respected in order to prevent a loss of data, illegal or improper uses, and unauthorised accesses.
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to the provisions of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 an interested person may exercise:
the right to know:
1. the origin of personal data,
2. purposes and modes of processing,
3. applied logic in case of processing implemented with the help of electronic instruments,
4. the identity of the owner, subjects or categories to which personal data may be communicated or which may get to know them;
the right to obtain from the owner or responsible person without delay:
1. update, rectification or when interested, the integration of data,
2. deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of the data processed in violation of law, included the ones which do not need to be stored in relation to other purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed,
3. acknowledgement that the operations from the points 1 and 2 have been disclosed, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in case it proves to be impossible or it implies the use of clearly disproportionate means to the protected right;
the right to object in whole or partially:
1. for legitimate reasons related to the processing of personal data regarding him related to him even if relevant for the purposes of data collection,
2. to the treatment of personal data regarding him for the purposes of sending promotional material or direct sale, that is for the conduction of market research or commercial communication.
The rights can be exercised by a request submitted to the Owner
FALMEC SPA – Via dell’Artigianato, 42 – 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV)